Monday, April 30, 2012

My way??? NO!!! His way!

Whole day of Friday I was full of anxiety for the preparation of the bible study in Shyam's group. Worrying a lot of things like what will be the exact time they will be out, what are their schedules, what location, who will lead, what to teach, who will come, etc. That's me being a 'WORRIER' . Despite all the effort I exerted,  I ended up distressed. 

In a moment I have forgotten the focus of the ministry - the Lord. Not me not anyone else. Jesus said, “For even the Son of Man did not come to be served but to serve, and to give his life a ransom for many” (Mark 10:45). The connect family is my ultimate prayer warriors and that adds up the confidence.  I reminded myself of where the power and the strength came from...Jesus Christ.  

I slept that night rejoicing to the Lord because He gave us answers to my prayers. We have 2 teachers available. One will be teaching in the morning and one in the afternoon. Stating that, you know that there was a schedule change but there are still attendees expecting a bible study. How amazing is our Lord!  

I am up earlier than my alarm, I saw a text message from one of the attendees and she informed me that there will only be one bible study and that is for the afternoon schedule.  I texted the teacher in the morning and informed him for that,  it was also a relief because I can still sleep longer, but God had a different plan for that day... It didn't go the same as I want it to be, instead it's God' s work that has to be done. 

There was a confusion on my part, and I was sorry for that. I confirmed with shyam that it is not canceled for the morning! Everyone is available in the morning and we will cancel the afternoon! "Gulong gulo na ako Lord!" (Lord,I am really confused!).

Our teacher wasn't able to come because of my initial text message and he was also not feeling well. On that situation, I felt that, He really wants me to be ready. I have to obey. So He enabled me to teach the 'parable of the sower'... I was thankful to the prayers and the one who answered our prayers... Another divine appointment. We all felt the blessing.  

Philippians 4:13 "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

At the end of the day of Saturday, I once again witnessed the work of His hands. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment