Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Avengers!

 We have waited almost a year to watch this movie. Now, the long wait is over we finally watched it yesterday with NicNic and my beloved - Shyam at Gateway Cinema 1.

The movie started around 11am, I told you we are really excited. The line was starting to get longer when we came but good thing the tellers were fast in assisting customers. (we salute them for that ).  Then the movie started.

I was never a fan of Marvel comics until these started to come to live in theaters. That made me more and more interested every time hollywood creates a movie with a Marvel cast. The Avengers didn't fail my expectations.

At first, I was thinking how can these awesome characters can be on one movie considering it is just almost a 2 hour movie? I mean, come on, Iron man sequel 
had 2 hours each. Interesting! For Mr. Josh Whedon, the writer and director of  the movie, Congratulations!

Last night I was on twitter, (by the way you can follow me @xtyness123) and #Avengers, Tony Stark and Captain America were trending worldwide! Great! Everyone was talking about it and good thing i can relate. lol. Tony Stark aka 'Iron Man' is still the man of humor, but i chose to love Jeremy Renner aka 'Hawkeye' for his very attractive skill (archery) which is the modern day Legolas in the Lord of the Rings played by Orlando Bloom.

"The Avengers lived up to the hype as far as I'm concerned. This may be the best super hero movie I've ever watched."Kevin Sanders on his blog. He also added this : "Let me say a quick word as far as the content/ratings: There was no nudity or sexual content, and I don't remember any profanity. There are intense action sequences, but the violence was not very graphic in nature."

I recommend you all to watch this movie, its for all ages! ( I want to watch it again lol ). 






No comments:

Post a Comment