Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Am I Tuned In?



'The Voice' is one of the singing contests in the US aside from AI (American Idol). Now on its second season. Honestly, i really like what and how they do their selection. It started through the BLIND Auditions, the judges' chairs were not facing the contestants, and they will only turn around once they heard the voice that they are looking for to join their team. There are 4 judges/coaches: Christina Aguillera, Ceelo Green, Adam Lavine and Blake Shelton. All have their own style of singing and are successful in each own fields. Yes, this is one of my favorite shows in cable TV (though Destiny doesn't have AXN) I thank YouTube for their recent uploads, but still, I know i will be tuning in to this program like forever. lol.

How about with my spiritual walk? am i tuned in to the leading of the Holy Spirit? or do I just want to tune out of it because I know that it will (sometimes) not bring me joy of my flesh? He will surely push us with a realization that we have to come back to the Father for repentance to something we said or did.

Connect Makati's Prayer Meeting last night!

These people from last night's prayer meeting in Makati, are one of the strong reminder of what we are in the Lord. We are servants of the Lord and we also have to be of service with each other through prayers.

How about a constant adminition that we should pray for our friends who are in trouble and challenged. Also the conviction that we really never fully shared Jesus with a person we love and care about. I pray that our Lord continue using us and we should listen and be sensitive in His leading. Obey and be ready always, because this is not for me (us) or my (our) own plan, this is our Father's plan that He can do it without our help but He chose to use me (us) instead. Wow, how flattering! All Glory to our God.

Connect-Shaw (Pantheon Concepts) during our Bible study
When the Holy Spirit indwells us, He teaches us, convicts us, comforts us, and guides us into truth (John 14:16-17,26; 16:7-8,13). Are you tuned in to the interruption of His voice? - odb.org

No comments:

Post a Comment